Friday, July 22, 2011

Announcing...Nixon Ryan Leavitt...


Yay!! He is finally here!!! I was so anxious to get him here early!! I was showing signs that he would come early and had massages and reflexology done too!! He finally came, but only two days before I was actually due. I had a longer labor than expected, but he was finally born on Friday, July 15 at 7:51am. He was 7 lbs. 15 oz. and 20.5 in. long. My mom was there with me during the whole labor as well as Troy, of course. My mom was amazing as usual. She helped me with my breathing and kept me focused. Thanks mom for being there for all four of my babies births!!

5 comments:

Alan Klain said...

Andrea you look beautifully tired and it must be mentioned that you were amzing during delivery.Avery calm controlled atmosphere and one filled with love. Nixon is a beautiful baby and so are you!!!!

Nama

Life as a Kenessey said...

GORGEOUS...I love him! I also love you and know that he is blessed to have an amazing mother! I hope I get to see you (and your beautiful family) sometime soon~

Micah said...

He is such a little sweetie! I am so glad to have a new nephew, especially one like Nixon. Love you guys

bklain said...

You look STUNNING! Model Mom :) I need some of those hot pink hospital gowns/shirts you have on for my next baby. So stylish! Love Nixon!!!

Mallory said...

BEAUTIFUL MOMMA..! Nixon is sooooo darling. I love him so much. I wish I could hold him everyday!! I'm so proud of you Andrea. You're definitely a veteran @ the whole havin' kids thing ; ) I wish I could be there to be with you so much more often. I can't believe how little we actually see each other these days : ( Well., know I love you so much...and that will never change! Congratulations on yet another beautiful baby!!

the leavitt family

the leavitt family

family in front of the temple

family in front of the temple