Wednesday, February 9, 2011

picture-taking????

I am just posting a little note to say I am PREGNANT!!!! I am 17 weeks along and feel pretty good now and am definitely showing a baby belly!!!! I have not been taking pictures at all the last few months I guess because I have not felt that great.... I had some pretty bad days, but that is pretty much gone now--thank goodness!!! I have a friend who is due around the same time as me and she feels awful during her entire pregnancy!! I have a lot to be thankful for!!! I will get back on the picture-taking today and hopefully get posting so you all will get to see some updated pics of me and my family....

3 comments:

Alan Klain said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
Finally I can say that out loud

Mallory said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been feeling yucky...

I am SSOOOO excited for a new little nephew. It's going to be SO fun. I can hardly wait to see what this little guy will look like!

I love you so much Andrea. You're such an amazing mommy and example to me!

Love you always sis!!

Mallory Wheeler said...

Um. You don't have an option...you must post pictures. Thank you very much.

Yours truly,

the leavitt family

the leavitt family

family in front of the temple

family in front of the temple