Monday, May 24, 2010

Turks & Caicos trip


I haven't blogged in about seven months...this seems so new to me. I have to learn how to do this again! Anyway, I am excited to post these pictures of our trip to Turks & Caicos!! It was such an AMAZING place and I actually wasn't ready to leave when it was time to come home!! No stress, no worries, no cooking, no cleaning...I got to relax and enjoy my time with Troy!! It was so much fun!!! Here are some more pictures....



The beach was incredible!! It was just like I stepped into a brochure article...the ocean was so blue and clear!! My favorite thing was to sit by the ocean and read my book and lay there in the sun by Troy! Troy couldn't sit as long as I could...he went and did some scuba diving trips. He really enjoyed it, but was still wanting to see more ocean life. He found a couple big seashells including a conch shell, but we decided not to bring it home...to stinky! Another reason not to bring another shell was that we couldn't get the creature living in it to come out!!! Aahhhhh good times...I miss the beach and perfect weather already!

There were sixteen different restaurants on the resort. We ate some pretty delicious food!! I ate a lot of fish...swordfish, sole, red snapper, salmon, and shrimp of course. I guess there isn't much lobster in that part of the ocean, so I didn't have that. Lobster is my absolute favorite, but oh well. We drank a lot of smoothies and created a few new non-alcoholic drinks for us to sip on...so good!! My favorite was the "Royal Boat" (coconut cream, pina coloda mix, banana, and ice).


We had a great time at the Beaches resort in "Provo" (as the locals call it) and will definitely go back someday....next time with our kids!!!

1 comment:

Micah said...

great photots!! I want to be there right now instead of in the rain! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

the leavitt family

the leavitt family

family in front of the temple

family in front of the temple